Friday, November 26, 2010

The extension

   I know it's been quite a while but to cut a long story short my stint with my client didn’t really work out. Due to some last minute glitches on her side my clothes couldn’t be stitched in time and those that were didn’t look Finished.

    On looking at the finished garments Both me and my Faculty realised that somewhere along the line my initial ideas seemed to have been lost in all the changes that my client and I had Agreed upon.

    This was when they suggested I take an extension so I can finish my project properly. They also suggested I tackle it alone. Coming to terms with an extension is a little hard but when I looked at my work I realised I was not proud of it.

    Since I now had the opportunity to rework and make my project worth all the effort I would take it. So after throwing A good amount of tantrums, scaring my faculty and a short holiday I went back to my moodboards and initial Sketches.
   
   Back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment